Slideshow

the meidal fam ~ BEING THE DIFFERENCE the meidal fam ~ BEING THE DIFFERENCE the meidal fam ~ BEING THE DIFFERENCE the meidal fam ~ BEING THE DIFFERENCE

Mobile Photo Header

the meidal fam ~ BEING THE DIFFERENCE

Friday, November 8, 2019

Partner with a Global Movement

As the holidays come rushing toward us, I'm sure you're as busy as I am. Thanks for offering a minute to consider the appeal below.

The need is great: 163 Million orphans exist in the world, and uncountable vulnerable children and families. The answer is Christ's good news, which he has commissioned us to declare and demonstrate. Within that mission, Back2Back ministers alongside nationals who provide holistic and trauma-informed care—so those who are most vulnerable can recognize God's love, care and gain a new identity and future in Him.

What do I do?
  • Serve as the single tech staff member among 300 coworkers globally
  • Support staff onboarding, tech queries, fix and deploy devices
  • Strategize and develop sustainable technology platforms for child development; establish cost saving solutions 
  • Maintain the hardware, networking and software infrastructure
  • Arrange and train staff in audiovisual and digital communications
These responsibilities are critical to "keep the pipes clean" so the mission can operate effectively and efficiently!

How do you fit in?

You can join my team of financial supporters by donating regularly to Back2Back Ministries. All fund for my role are raised through people like you! This sustainable model funds my role, and allows myself and the organization to stay focused on the mission of providing holistic care for vulnerable children and communities.

Click the button below to begin this process on the Back2Back website.
Join my Support Team
I am currently needing 8 new donors at $50 per month.
Any amount which you can commit will help!

Over the last two years it has been an honor to learn and contribute with a team of global staff. You can join me from where you are, in contributing to holistic care for orphans.
Thank you again for considering a partnership to provide sustainability for my role. I am so glad I'm doing this with you as teammates. Please contact me any time, I want to serve as a connection between you and this mission to provide sustainable, holistic care for orphaned and vulnerable children.

Until every child is known and loved,

Jared Meidal
Information Technology Director

No comments: