Micah Jared Meidal was born on Friday, September 12 at 1:21 pm in Valencia, California! He weighed 6 lb 14 oz and was 19.5 inches long. We are home now and enjoying our little man so much! He is such a gift from the Lord. Here are some photos of his first couple days of life!
11 comments:
Hurray for the cutest baby ever! We love you Micah!!
Congratulations, Kim & Jared!
May God bless you and Micah. He'll be so loved on ...like a pastor's kid! I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to show God's way of parenting.
Love from Jesse & gladys
Jared and family,
Don't remember how I came across your blog but just wanted to say Congrats on the little guy. Just in case you don't remember, I am Nicole Rutter's (Riedesel's) sister, Heather. Best of luck to your growing family. Nicole's got a blog, isababycakes.blogspot.com
Jared and Kim,
GREAT news...wish we could be there....hey guess what...Jenny is going to have another baby! Man are we excited...
God bless and it was again so great to see you guys in your ministry there.
Jim for the Hocking s.
What a precious family--a perfect bond. With joy we'll watch you grow in love and awe of our God who gives great grace, strength, & guidance for families to be a beautiful expression of Himself. May your love grow deeper and wider...
I'm definitely in love with little Micah even though we haven't met. Thanks for every picture.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for the both of you! He's absolutely gorgeous! Does he need anything? Let me know the next time you guys are back in Indiana! I'd love to meet him!
Adorable!!!
thank you for the video--it's so precious to me, thanks.
Congratulations on your precious gift from God. We're so excited when people who love the Lord decide to have families...this country needs children that are being raised on the principles of God.
We declare favor and blessing will follow Micah all the days of his long and healthy life!
Love, Ed & Sandi Madden
Love you! Ed & Sandi Madden
What a great video! I think Micah is trying to say, "Aunt Judy." We can't wait to meet him in person!
Love,
Aunt Judy
precious! we can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment